How to Make Crab Dip
This isn't your momma's crab dip. It's better. Makes 15 servings, enough for a large gathering or cocktail party.
1 c. ORTEGA Salsa Prima Homestyle Mild,
1 lb. fresh lump crabmeat
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/3 c. fresh bread crumbs
16 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
hot red pepper sauce to taste
raw vegetables (cut up)
1. Put a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a round 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Drain the salsa in a wire sieve. Put drained salsa in a bowl and add cream cheese, mayonnaise and Worcestershire.
4. Mix the ingredients gently with a spoon.
5. Add crab meat and stir in gently.
6. Add hot pepper sauce to taste.
7. Spread dip in the baking dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
8. Bake 30 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips and vegetables.