Prep: 20 Mins Cook: 10 Mins
A delicous black bean recipe great for mixing, dipping or eating alone.
Best Black Beans
- 1 can (15 oz) ORTEGA Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup ORTEGA Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1/2 can (4 oz) ORTEGA Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, salsa, taco sauce, green chiles, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes. Allow to cool. Serve.