This will be your fajita favorito! A soft tortilla, stuffed with fresh vegetables and delicious chunk chicken breast.
Chicken and Vegetable Fajitas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 cup green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ORTEGA Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- 7 ounces of Chunk Chicken Breast
- 6 (8-inch) ORTEGA Flour Soft Tortillas
- 1/2 cup ORTEGA Guacamole Style Dip
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and onions and saute until wilted and browned, about 5 minutes. Add the diced jalapeno peppers and chicken in sauce mixture and toss until well combined. Continue to heat another 3 minutes.
Serve the vegetable and chicken mixture in a warmed flour tortilla and top with a dollop of guacamole style dip.