Score a touchdown at your next football gathering with this crowd-pleasing recipe for Hot 7-Layer Dip. With seven savory layers of refried and black beans, sour cream, melted cheese, green onions, diced green chiles and zesty jalapenos, this full-flavored snack, is sure to be a hit!
Hot 7-Layer Dip
- 1 can (16 oz.) ORTEGA Refried Beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix - Regular
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 1 can (4 oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 2 tbls. ORTEGA Diced Jalapenos
- 1 package Ortega Taco Shells (any variety), broken into pieces
COMBINE refried beans, black beans and seasoning mix in medium bowl. Spread bean mixture in ungreased 8-inch-square baking dish.
SPREAD sour cream over bean mixture. Top with salsa, chiles, jalapenos. Bake for 30 min or until heated through. Serve with Ortega Taco Shells.