Prep: 8 Mins Cook: 5 Mins
Red Chile Chicken Fiesta Flats
1 1/2 lb. (about 4 cups) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
1 bottle (8 oz.) ORTEGA Taco Sauce
1 package (1.25 oz.) ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup water
1 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp. lime juice
12 ORTEGA Fiesta Flats Taco Shells
Grated Parmesan cheese or crumbled queso fresco
1 can (4 oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
1. In a large skillet, combine chicken, taco sauce, taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream; remove from heat.Add To Recipe Box Back to Recipes
2. In a separate bowl, combine lime juice with remaining sour cream
3. Bake Fiesta Flats in preheated 350F oven 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Spoon chicken mixture into Fiesta Flats.
5. Top with cheese, diced green chiles and shredded lettuce. Drizzle with lime-sour cream and serve.
Makes 4 servings.