Salsa & Cheese Burgers
- 8 Lean Patties ground beef
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Garlic Pepper
- 1/2 cup Ortega Salsa Cheese Dip
- 8 green onion, sliced
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
2. Sprinkle 1 side of each frozen ground beef patty with garlic pepper.
3. Cover and grill patties, pepper side up, 4 to 5 inches from medium heat about 10 minutes for medium doneness, turning once. During last minute of grilling, spoon 1 tablespoon salsa & cheese sauce onto each patty; spread slightly. Cover and grill until salsa & cheese sauce begins to melt.
4. Sprinkle with onions. Serve on buns.