Yields: 6 Servings Prep: 8 Mins Cook: 60 Mins
A different take on wings; orange juice and taco sauce are used together to create a delightful balance.
Sticky Salsa Turkey Wings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 whole turkey wings, jointed, wing tip discarded
- 1 bottle (16 oz) ORTEGA Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven to 375ÃÂÃÂ°F. In large skillet, heat oil and brown wings, in batches, 4 to 6 minutes.
- In 9x13-inch baking dish, combine taco sauce, orange juice, onion and garlic. Arrange wings in single layer and turn to coat.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally and adding water if needed, until wings are tender and sauce is thick, sticky and coats wings.